- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
Melt the butter in a small dish. Add the peanut butter and mix well.
In the mug, mix together the vanilla, egg, and sugar until well combined. Combine the flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder and add to the mug. Pour in the peanut butter/butter mixture and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips. Put in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until desired doneness is reached (all microwaves are different so you might have to experiment a little. I only do it for about 1 minute). Top with peanut butter pie mousse and hot fudge.
Peanut Butter Pie Mousse
- 1 tablespoon softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream or cool whip
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla. Fold in the whipped cream. Sift in the powdered sugar and fold that in too, trying not to over stir.
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 3 tablespoons flax seed, fresh ground
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon warm water
- 2/3 cup rice flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Combine flax with water, set aside in refrigerator to gel. Pulse spinach and flax gel in food processor until blended. Add flour and baking powder, pulse until completely blended.
- Pour in 1/4 cup increments onto heated griddle over low heat*, flipping once when cooked through. Makes 10-12 pancakes 3 inches in size.
*Low heat keeps the bright green color, a higher heat may brown.
- 2 Tbs. non-hydrogenated margarine or butter, divided
- 6 oz. mushrooms, sliced (2 cups)
- 8 oz. broccoli florets (3 cups)
- 1 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 13.8-oz. pkg. refrigerated pizza dough
- Place pizza stone or baking sheet in center of oven, and heat to 425°F.
- Melt 1 1/2 tsp. margarine in skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, and cook 4 to 7 minutes, or until beginning to brown, stirring frequently. Add broccoli and 1/3 cup water. Cover tightly, and steam broccoli in skillet 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 1/2 Tbs. margarine in saucepan over medium-high heat. Add flour, and cook 2 minutes, or until pale golden, stirring constantly. Stir in milk, garlic, and salt. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture thickens and begins to boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 cup mozzarella and 2 Tbs. Parmesan until sauce is smooth and cheese is melted.
- Shape pizza dough according to package directions. Remove pizza stone from oven, and place dough on hot stone.
- Spread white sauce over dough to within 1/2 inch of edge, and top with broccoli mixture. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Parmesan over top. Return to oven, and bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until edges of pizza are golden and center is hot and bubbly. Cool slightly before slicing and serving.
- About half a pound of sugar snap peas, strings and stems removed (you can also use a half pound of asparagus, woody stalks removed)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss peas or asparagus with olive oil, thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic powder until coated. Spread on a cookie sheet and bake for 8-12 minutes, until softened and just starting to brown. Serve warm.